Cathy is a dynamic Family Business Consultant, HR Professional and Certified Coach with over 20 years of experience providing strategic consultation to business leaders in global organizations and most recently, within the Family Business field. Cathy applies her extensive knowledge of organizational effectiveness and development, management/leadership development, change management and succession planning to the achievement of human capital development and organizational success.
Having developed her consulting experience and skills in the trenches with her clients, Cathy brings a diverse and complimentary set of skills, different perspective and pragmatic approach to the development of consulting strategies which are customized to specific client needs and circumstances. Cathy has also developed a passion for supporting family business owners and their families in their efforts to prosper across generations while working as the Director of Organizational Effectiveness at a start-up Family Office.
Cathy’s approachable nature enables her to cultivate trusted strategic advisor and effective coaching relationships with key organization stakeholders and family clients, which she believes is critical to achieve success. Cathy’s approach is to develop strategies which honour client goals, readiness and ensure ownership for decisions and actions.
Cathy enjoys spending time with family and friends, travel, yoga, dance and is a big foodie. She holds a strong belief in the power of positive perspective and taking action to maximize your personal and professional potential.
- Family Business Consulting & Coaching
- Organization Effectiveness & Development
- HR Strategy
- Talent Management
- Leadership Coaching
- Leadership & Management Development
- Employee Engagement
Education & Certifications
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Coach, International Coaching Academy (ICA)
- Crucial Conversations Certification, Vital Smarts
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Qualification (MBTI), Psychometrics Canada
- M.A. Public Administration, Carleton University
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- Cower to Power Coaching Model
- Good Enough vs. Perfect – A Power Tool for Coaches
- Panel Participant, 2014 Thought Leaders Council Summit, Family Office Exchange (FOX).