We’re looking for a confident, articulate, proactive self-starter who is ready to make a difference. If you are a sales development representative (SDR), consider joining our Engagement Team.
In this role, you will be responsible for qualifying new inbound leads. You will re-engage existing leads already in our database. And you will use your research skills to seek out new leads. Your goal is to turn these engagements into meetings for our sales representatives.
The ideal candidate has a good understanding of the sales process and is a quick learner with strong communication skills.
This job is filled with opportunities. Success on the Engagement Team leads to opportunities in other areas of our business. With time and experience, most of our Engagement Team have moved on to roles in Sales, Support, and other departments at SHOEBOX.
Our vision is to enable access to quality hearing healthcare for everyone. Everywhere! This is a chance to make a real impact on the lives of people around the world. And a chance to work with an amazing (seriously, amazing) group of really smart people.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Research and engage inbound leads to determine if they meet the requirements of a qualified potential customer
- Proactively seek new leads
- Re-engage unresponsive leads through nurture campaigns
- Highlight the value of SHOEBOX solutions in a variety of use cases
- Achieve monthly quotas of booked meetings and qualified opportunities
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills by phone and email
- Ability to creatively problem-solve
- Strong analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail and quality of work
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, and influence, across all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to multitask
- Commitment to ongoing professional development including optimal communication, conflict resolution, and market segment differentiation
- A strong desire to progress your career
- B.Sc or equivalent
- Experience in Audiology, Hearing Services, or Occupational Health & Safety
- Experience with Zoho CRM and SalesLoft or other CRM or sales engagement platform
Who are we? We’re SHOEBOX Ltd. We design and develop audiometry products that are creating a seismic shift in the way hearing healthcare is provided. Utilizing iOS and web technology to replace bulky, expensive equipment, we’re bringing hearing testing into the 21st century and making it more affordable and accessible than ever before.
Why that’s important: 5% of the world’s population suffers from disabling hearing loss, 60% of childhood hearing loss is due to preventable causes, and the majority of people with disabling hearing loss live in low-middle income countries. We can help. With our products, hearing testing can be conducted outside of a sound booth and without the need for clunky equipment (you just need a calibrated headset and an iPad), which allows for testing almost anywhere, anytime, worldwide.
At SHOEBOX, your contribution will have a meaningful impact every single day. On top of that, you’ll be an integral part of an innovative team, working with the latest tools and technologies, pushing the boundaries of what the Engagement Team can do, and collaborating with salespeople, marketers, and developers who are super passionate about their crafts.
In joining us, you’re joining a dedicated and passionate team that works hard and cares deeply about the change we’re making in the world. We also take time to celebrate our successes, enjoy lunchtimes together, and genuinely like and care about one another. Also, our founder knows how to do magic tricks. It’s pretty cool.
To learn more about us and what we stand for, read the SHOEBOX Audiometry story and our company and audiometry and hearing screening blog.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, real work-life balance, flexible hours, and a discretionary wellness benefit. SHOEBOX will provide you with a MacBook Pro with memory to spare and a 4K monitor.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply using this link.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SHOEBOX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.