We’re hiring! Come and join one of the fastest growing design services companies in Ottawa. BTA Design Services is looking for talented FPGA Design and Verification professionals to join our team. Be part of a company that offers interesting work in challenging, stimulating technical environments with companies that lead the world in technology and innovation.
We recognize that our strength is our people, so at BTA Design Services, we foster an environment where everyone on the team is appreciated, trusted, and engaged. We also recognize that work/life balance is important, so we strive to provide our employees with roles that are challenging but also allow them to enjoy family, friends, and life outside of work.
The FPGA Design/ Verification Engineer will interact with the system, software, and hardware groups to work on the latest high-speed packet processing data plane technology.
As an ideal candidate for this role, you’re a dynamic and collaborative professional who’s easy to work with, quick to learn, and keen to solve tough technical problems. You’re skilled in System Verilog, with significant experience working in the ASIC/FPGA field.
- Understand and translate high-level requirements into detailed design specification documents.
- Write RTL (mainly Verilog or System Verilog), run block-level simulation, FPGA backend or ASIC synthesis, DFT insertion, timing closure.
- Perform lab bring-up, product integration and support.
- Interface with the verification team, hardware team and support team.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the ASIC/FPGA design field.
- Strong RTL coding skills.
- Strong scripting skills.
- Familiar with SONET, OTN, Ethernet, PCIe.
- Excellent ability to work in a team.
- Experience with System Verilog is an asset.
- Experience with SoC design is an asset.
- Software background is an asset.
Please submit your application through LinkedIn here. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. You can learn more about us by visiting our website.