For more information about RBR, visit our website at www.rbr-global.com
RBR creates instruments to measure the blue planet. The effects of climate change are being seen from the ocean’s abyss to the polar ice caps. Our sensors quantify this change to support better analysis, improved planning, and more effective mitigation strategies for our customers.
Core responsibilities of this role include:
- Infrastructure maintenance and planning:
- Internal servers (Win, Linux);
- External servers (AWS);
- Applications (Jira, Confluence, GSuite);
- Strategic planning for continuous improvement.
- Completion of a college diploma in an Information Technology related discipline;
- Minimum of five years of applicable experience;
- In-depth knowledge of macOS, Linux, and Windows operating systems;
- Strong proficiency and experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, VPC);
- Sound troubleshooting experience;
- Ability to communicate both technically and non-technically;
- Good organizational skills;
- Strong understanding and knowledge of network security and best practices;
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team;
- Ability to work in an interrupt-driven environment;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Enjoy fast paced work environments;
- Enjoy unique design challenges;
To apply, you must prepare a cover letter that explains why you want to work at RBR and what you can uniquely contribute to the team. In addition, as part of our screening process, we require you to complete a personality profile questionnaire using this link. http://www.profileperformancesystem.com/survey.html?SL=61472
Please submit your application through our job posting site here. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.