The Bank and Vogue group of companies is a family-based business with its global headquarters located in Ottawa, Canada. The group of companies is dedicated to the wholesale, retail and supply of used consumer goods around the world. Bank and Vogue Holdings Limited is one of North America’s largest sourcing agents in the used and vintage clothing market. In addition to sourcing product across North America, we work with suppliers around the world to source product for our retail chain (Beyond Retro) in Europe.
Bank & Vogue Holdings Limited is currently looking for a Project Manager for its group of companies. Our mission is to find innovate solution for the crisis of stuff. We bring the circular economy to life by offering a second life for garments otherwise destined to landfill. This project works with large well-known retail brands to design and supply re-manufactured components or “new” upcycled products in their entirety. One of the major brands that we are working with is Converse. Check out this exciting project!
Reporting to the Director Supply Chain, the Project Manager is accountable for project success and provide leadership to the Teams. Accountability rests with the project manager including tracking the overall project, collaborating with global teams and reporting. Our organization relies on the Project Manager to help manage and grow our entire supply chain which includes our own manufacturing facility in India.
You will be capable of negotiating contracts and developing costing plans. You will maintain schedules and deliver results thought relationships of trust with stakeholders including suppliers & customers.
- You will report to Director of Supply Chain, Ottawa Canada.
- Close working relationship with Vintage Buyer, London UK, in order to leverage existing supplier relationships.
- Collaborate with Raw Material Manager & Commercial Officer India & Pakistan to access volumes.
- Close working relationship with Creative Director (Ottawa, Canada), VP Business Development (Ottawa, Canada), Production Manager (London, UK).
- Defining scope, goals and deliverables that support the overall business objectives.
- Accountable for progress reports to the Leadership teams on all aspects of the performance.
- Develops and maintains long term relationships with customer accounts.
- Manage and Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Coordinate with team members working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Negotiate with suppliers, contractors & evaluate impact on budget and schedule.
- Planning, scheduling and tracking deliverables and milestone dates to the calendar to assure deadlines for development and production schedules are met.
- Source and develop raw material supplies (new and existing) based on specifications in global markets (Pakistan, India, Dubai, etc ).
- Continual review of global product availability, inventory levels and anticipate gaps.
- Sourcing cost effective consolidation & transportation of products.
- Reconcile all costs and mitigate budgets discrepancies. Estimate and review labour and material budgets regularly.
- Identifying, document and investigate issues & conflicts within the teams.
- Managing change and devising contingency plans.
- Conducting Post Mortems and creating recommendations.
- Effectively communicating process reports to all stakeholders on all aspects of project including quality, budget, schedule and risks.
The ideal candidate will have
- A degree in a related field and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Minimum 3-5 years in roles that include purchasing, process design, implementation, project delivery and stakeholder’s management.
- Start up experience is an advantage.
- Strong mathematical and financial controls.
- Sense of urgency, resourcefulness and proven ability to managing competing priorities.
Please send your cover letter and resume to our recruiting partners at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Receptionist” in the subject line. Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact those individuals that are invited to interview.
Bank & Vogue Ltd. respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and provides accommodation and support to persons with disabilities throughout any recruitment process, once made aware of a need for accommodation. If you require any special accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact us to discuss arrangements.
Business Sherpa Group
Strategic and operational professionals providing flexible consulting services to SMEs.