RFIC Test Engineer
Elenion Technologies is driving innovation in silicon photonics, an emerging technology poised to significantly increase performance and reduce costs of optical systems. We are headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Jose, California and Munich, Germany.
After pursuing a path of intensely focused research and development for two years in stealth-mode, Elenion recently unveiled itself to the world and has assembled a world-class team of multi-disciplinary experts. Members of our leadership team have built and sold several companies, published papers in the top scientific journals in the world, raised hundreds of millions of dollars of venture capital, and have built products and deployed them to the market. The technical team includes world leaders in our space, and many members are PhD scientists and engineers from the top schools in the world, such as MIT, Caltech, UChicago, and Columbia.
Elenion is developing next-generation photonic integrated circuit technologies and solutions for a broad range of datacom and telecom applications. It is almost certain that, as you read this web page, the data traveling from the server to your computer or phone went through hardware that someone on our team designed, built, or deployed.
This team builds the hardware at the heart of the internet. We think that’s cool. Hopefully, you do too.
We are currently searching for a driven, motivated, highly skilled RFIC Test Engineer to join the high-calibre NPI Team at our San Jose office. The ideal candidate for this role is an outstanding communicator and collaborator with a keen engineering mind and exceptional skills in wireline RF testing.
- Perform photonic RFIC device characterization, test data analysis, and failure analysis.
- Develop test vectors, test automation tools, and unique photonic test platforms.
- Support the adaptation of equipment from the design verification environment to high-volume manufacturing test platforms.
- Procure test equipment and interface with vendors.
- 3+ years of industry experience in high-speed RF IC characterization.
- Graduate degree in electrical engineering, or a closely related field.
- Experience with high-speed RF characterization tools.
- Ability to analyze measurement data to extract key device performance features.
- Strong skills in MATLAB, Python, or C.
- Ability to independently interface with vendors and other third parties.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Competitive salary and full range of benefits
Expect up to 20%.
Please send your resume and a covering letter to our recruitment partners at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Elenion respects the dignity and independence of individuals with disabilities, and will provide accommodations when required.
Business Sherpa Group
Strategic and operational professionals providing flexible consulting services to SMEs.