Jennifer Eastwood is the Business Solutions Leader for our Brockville, Ontario service hub.
Jennifer is a strategic thinker, a highly engaged leader, and has consistently achieved excellence through collaboration internal and external to the businesses and organizations she has supported.
Jennifer has been a Finance, HR and Business Operations leader in the health and social services sector for over 20 years. During this time, she has succeeded in leading organizations and creating business alignment strategies though a number of diverse change initiatives and strategies, including the introduction of new functions, and the re-alignment of functions for larger projects such as the amalgamation of services.
Prior to her transition to the health and children’s services service sector, she gained valuable insight and experience in a number of private and public industries as an audit manager at KPMG. Her clients included: property management, development, construction, not-for-profit, charity, public sector and health care.
As a volunteer board member and community volunteer, Jennifer has enjoyed the privilege of working with her community to make it stronger and more vibrant. She currently serves as Treasurer for the United Way of Leeds and Grenville. Most recently, Jennifer served on the Board of Governors for the Brockville General Hospital.
- Virtual CFO
- Senior HR Leader
- Business/Finance/HR strategy and policy development
- Organizational transition strategy, design and support
- Financial reporting/cash management
- Risk and compliance management
- Audit preparation
- Compensation and Benefits strategy and management
- Talent strategy and management
- Health and Safety strategy and management
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL)
- Honours Bachelor of Commerce, Cum Laude, University of Ottawa
- Public Sector Leadership Certificate, Public Sector Leadership Institute, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
- Certificate in Advanced Human Resources Management, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
- Health and Safety Committee certification