Katherine Clarke-Nolan specializes in facilitation, strategic planning, governance and change management services that focus on helping organizations strategically transition and transform, resulting in more engaged and innovative workforces.
She worked with the Government of Canada for 7 years as a policy analyst and in 2012, she left the federal government to become the President of KCN & Associates, where she provides coaching, facilitation, strategic planning and consulting support to clients.
In 2014, she became the first ever Executive Director of Dress for Success Ottawa. She led the restructuring of the the organization by facilitating a strong strategic plan that accomplished the Board of Directors’ major goal of becoming a strategic board, with operational staff. Her work enabled to organization to serve double the amount of women per year to 1,000; brought staffing to 3 full time employees; augmented the number of volunteers to over 150; developed a process for data collection and analysis; and created processes and structures to ensure financial and organization sustainability.
Katherine is passionate about fostering multidisciplinary collaborations, viewing each challenge through a holistic lens and pulling on her diverse skillset in order to provide targeted and customized services and solutions for her clients.
- Strategic planning
- Non-profit leadership
- Change management
- Certified in Prosci™ Change Management (ADKAR)
- Certified in Group Facilitation
- Post Graduate Certificate in Small Business and Entrepreneurship– George Brown College, Toronto
- Certified Coach – Erickson International
- M.A Anthropology Carleton University, Ottawa
- B.A Honours Anthropology Carleton University Ottawa
Awards and Honours
- 2013 De Caria Memorial Small Business Award
- 2013 Nelson Education Award for Excellence in Commercial Law