RBR creates oceanographic instruments to measure the blue planet. The effects of climate change are being seen from the ocean’s abyss to the polar ice caps. Our sensors quantify this change to support better analysis, improved planning, and more effective mitigation strategies.
About the Role
RBR has a unique opportunity. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in oceanographic instrumentation and we are chasing the leadership position. That's where you can help. As a Digital Marketing Specialist at RBR, you will develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You will work alongside specialists in event marketing, content marketing, and product marketing, as we work to attract and engage prospects, and delight them throughout the customer lifecycle. You'll be central to our growing marketing team, so in addition to being an outstanding strategist and communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
What You'll Do
- Design and maintain our digital marketing platform including website, email marketing, social media, and digital advertising
- Develop digital marketing campaigns to attract and engage prospects and generate sales leads
- Leverage digital marketing tools to optimize end-to-end customer experience across multiple touch points and drive referrals
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
What You Bring
- 8 years of B2B digital marketing experience, preferably within technology companies
- Creativity and experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaign strategies that attract, engage, and delight
- Proven experience leading SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media marketing, and display advertising
- Hands-on experience with website CMS (WordPress) and website analytics (Google Analytics)
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms (HubSpot) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments to optimize campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
How to Apply
To apply, please prepare a cover letter that explains why you want to work at RBR and what you can uniquely contribute to the team. In addition, as part of our screening process, we require you to complete a personality profile questionnaire using this link.
For more information about RBR, visit our website.
RBR welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.