Searidge Technologies, a global leader and preferred partner for Remote Tower and Digital Airport Solutions, is currently recruiting for a C++ Software Developer with previous experience and a good understanding of software development – primarily in a C++ environment. The successful candidate will be involved in code reviews, design discussions for all our products, bug fixes, and new feature and product implementation. This will be a permanent, full-time position, reporting to the Manager of Software Development.
We pride ourselves on being an innovator in the airport and ATM industry which comes with its challenges and world firsts. Our technology stack is comprised of the latest and greatest technologies such as Kubernetes, MinIO, RHEL, AI (visual, voice, and analytics), Kafka, and many more. As technology evolves so do we, by promoting growth and empowering our employees to become owners of technology stacks and inviting them to be part of the entire process from technology roadmaps, design, development and testing.
- Software design, implementation, review, and testing for existing products
- Design and implementation of new microservices in the Searidge Platform
- Implementation of new CI/CD process and pipelines
- Develop secondary software utilities, test applications, and prototype applications
- Maintain, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair existing system software
- Produce documentation, manuals, user guides and other technical documentation
- Interface with internal and external customers for software requirements management and acceptance testing
- Provide Mentorship for junior team members
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in software development
- Minimum of Bachelor of Software Engineering or Computer Science university degree (or equivalent)
- Experience developing real-time C++ applications
- Must currently have or be eligible to government level security clearance
- Sound knowledge of software development principles
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Cassandra, or equivalent
- Experience with Visual Studio (Code), Jira, Windows, Linux, SVN, Git
- General understanding of IT infrastructure (DB, networking, servers, some cloud, monitoring, etc.)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Must be a team player and willing to learn
- Proven track record of excellent written and oral communication in English (reports, presentations, etc.)
- Familiarity with real-time network I/O, thread management, and video processing
- Familiarity with computer graphics technologies and rendering pipelines (e.g. OpenGL)
- Experience creating technical diagrams and drawings using diagram tools
- Understanding of cybersecurity threats, solutions, and best practices
- Knowledge of and experience with ISO 27001 and 9001
- Willingness to travel globally for short periods of time
- Familiarity with multiple languages in addition to English
Searidge Technologies is an innovative technology company working in the mission critical world of aviation. As a pioneer and global leader in Digital Tower and Advanced Airport solutions, our team is on the forefront of technology and driving change in how aircraft and vehicles in the vicinity of an airport have been traditionally managed.
As a member of the Searidge team, you will be part of exciting industry firsts, encounter challenging problems, be exposed to a variety of internal functions, and encouraged to learn, grow and expand both professionally and personally.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, follow this link to apply via LinkedIn.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation, a respectful and positive work environment where creative solutions, empowerment, and collaboration to achieve our shared goals are part of our corporate DNA.