Join M.P. Lundy Construction, an esteemed construction firm with over five-decade history of building in the Ottawa region. As a local company, we are renowned for our exceptional project outcomes and unwavering commitment to our clients. With our innovative planning strategies and collaborative approach, we foster a highly positive work environment, cultivating strong relationships across our project teams and driving consistent successes out on our construction sites.
As a Project Coordinator at Lundy, you will play a pivotal role in delivering significant construction projects in and around Ottawa. This position will give you the tools and experience to become an industry-leading coordinator, and, if desired, bridge to a project manager position. At Lundy, you are not just another cog in the wheel but a valued team member who directly impacts project success. Your contributions will be appropriately recognized within our collaborative and supportive work environment.
At Lundy we believe in fostering a client-centric approach that builds strong and lasting relationships founded on confidence and trust. We prioritize our company culture and recognize that creating an exceptional work experience for each team member directly translates into excellence delivered to our clients. Join our team of top-notch professionals who share our core values of Courage, Caring, and Teamwork. Experience the pleasure of collaborating with like-minded individuals who share your passion for doing great work.
As a Project Coordinator, you will serve as a vital communication hub within our project team, ensuring a seamless flow of information. Your responsibilities will include managing project documentation, such as contracts, shop drawings, requests for information, change orders, startup/closeout documents, and project payment billings. Additionally, you will assist project teams with tendering and procurement processes, supporting the Project Manager in implementing effective project delivery strategies.
- 3+ years of experience working for a construction-related organization
- Related College/University Degree or equivalent
- Experience using Procore Software
- Strong organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and excellent communication abilities
Why Work Here?
- Immerse yourself in our awesome company culture, where collaboration thrive and support from company Leadership is the norm
- Get involved in exciting projects and make a real impact on the landscape of our great city
- Join a team of exceptional individuals who share our core values and contribute to our positive work environment
- Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including generous vacation time
- Experience a flexible work schedule to maintain a healthy work-life balance
Sounds like the right fit? Follow this link to apply via LinkedIn with your resume and cover letter ready. Please include your resume, with a compelling cover letter as part of your application explaining why you are interested in this role with us and how you are uniquely qualified for the Construction Project Coordinator position.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
M.P. Lundy Inc is an equal opportunity employer and provides accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.