Givecloud is an early-stage software start-up based in Ottawa, Canada. Our team is made up of industry experts and C-Suite Fortune 500 advisors bent on using their collective experience, skills and industry knowledge to disrupt and rescue an underserved market: the non-profit sector.
Our software enables non-profit staff and volunteers to focus more of their time and money on their mission, and less on dated systems and painful admin. Our best-in-class donor experience drives engagement, relationships and ultimately, healthier fundraising, enabling our customers to build trust and credibility with their donors and stakeholders.
We’re searching for a Customer Success Advocate who is passionate about providing the best customer experience possible.
Customer Success Advocates are among the most critical team members at Givecloud! In this role you’re the first and last lines of defense for our non-profit customers. It’s your job to see the potential in them, set them up for success using our products, serve them as they operate, and advocate for their needs as they grow.
What You’ll Do
- Onboarding – live onboarding sessions with clients.
- Support – ongoing support via live chat, email, and phone.
- Solution recommendations – you’ll be trained to identify opportunities to help our customers leverage our offerings and features beyond their current usage.
- Knowledge and Content creation– KB article writing and How-To videos.
What You Bring
- Technology savvy and eagerness to learn – you don’t need to be a techie.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Happy, upbeat and impossibly positive attitude – we want to brighten everyone’s day.
- Great problem-solving skills – when presented with a problem, you’re able to find a solution calmly and efficiently, even if the customer is impatient or disgruntled.
- Organizational skills – you’ll be required to take detailed notes, schedule meetings, navigate deadlines and so on.
- Drive and self-motivation; you’re well-suited to thrive in a remote environment.
Why Work Here?
- We have an amazing culture (high level of trust, asynchronous work, remote-done-right)
- You’ll be heard, valued, and empowered to leave your mark.
- You’ll have the opportunity to apply your skills to creative, challenging work, and do something great.
- You’ll own your tasks and your success, and even a piece of the company.
- Being a virtual team has always been a key component of our work environment, so you can work from home.
To apply for this position, please submit your application through our job posting site here. We thank all applicants for their interest in Givecloud, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Givecloud values diversity and is committed to creating and fostering a diverse team and an inclusive work environment. We encourage applications from people with disabilities and will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process.