NavPoint Consulting Group was founded in 2006 and has since served more than 40 public-and private-sector clients. We provide agile consulting services using leading processes and methodologies to help senior leaders address business challenges and deliver shareholder value.
Our team of consultants advise and help leaders reap the benefits of their change initiatives within: Secure Digital Business Transformation; Organizational Change Management; IT Modernisation and Integration; Data and Information Management; and Program and Project Management, to name a few.
We are passionate in helping our clients succeed and we do this by understanding their business problems and helping them navigate to new horizons.
What are we looking for?
Are you an energetic self-starter with a keen desire to make a difference and grow with our business? NavPoint is looking for an Intermediate Recruiter / Proposal Writer to take on this challenge. A go-getter with experience recruiting the right candidate for the job and in providing proposal support to government (Federal, Provincial, Municipal), Government Agency or Crown Corporations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and selecting top-notch consultants to join our team of experts and advisors who provide consulting services to our client base. In addition, this person will carefully prepare resumes and other related documentation and will support the onboarding of these professionals to their new client account. This individual will be integral to our Business Response Unit replying to government professional services procurement requests.
What is Essential for This Role?
- Lead lifecycle recruitment efforts to support RFP submissions on a wide variety of IM / IT positions, provide pre-screening qualification and document from within internal NavPoint data sources; interview and screen candidates both in person and by telephone;
- Provide support to the proposal team, Account Manager(s) on the qualification and verification of candidate(s) against defined criteria for Request for Proposal (RFP) responses;
- Responsible for writing fully compliant resumes and grids for RFP submissions including the development / review / edit and submission of candidate documents, ensuring compliance and quality;
- Prepare and post consulting and employee opportunities on various social media platforms and internal websites;
- Develop a variety of recruitment methods to recruit high quality and proactively develop a resource pool of highly qualified candidates;
- Provide general assistance and guidance to other members of the team with respect to recruitment strategies, vision and overall targeting of candidacy pools; and
- Build strong relationships with our clients, business partners and external candidates to develop a pipeline of candidates to fill current and future requirements.
What other skills and experience could be an asset?
- Must have a post-secondary degree or diploma, ideally in business, HR or related field;
- Must have 2-5 years of corporate recruitment experience and / or RFP proposal development;
- Incredible organization skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
- Proven ability to learn quickly;
- Excellent writing and editing skills, and meticulous attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to screen-in and interview the right candidates.
- Excellent time management/organizational habits and ability to work effectively individually and within a team;
- Experience and/or interest in the IM/IT industry would be an asset; and
- Fluency (English and French) is an asset.
Interested applicants should forward their résumé and cover letter to email@example.com. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. You can visit our website to learn more about NavPoint.
Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with NavPoint and that employment with NavPoint will only commence when an employment contract is signed by both parties.
BUSINESS SHERPA GROUP
Strategic and operational professionals providing flexible consulting services to SMEs.