Charron Pilon Sauvé LLP is a small team of lawyers and support staff providing bilingual legal services to clients throughout eastern Ontario since 2016. We provide a wide range of legal solutions to meet our clients needs. Our collective expertise covers a broad spectrum of practice areas, from business law to real estate and land development.
Charron Pilon Sauvé LLP is seeking an experienced and dynamic professional to join our growing team as a Law Clerk or Legal Assistant specializing in Real Estate law. This is a full-time, permanent position based at our office in Rockland, ON.
- Preparing real estate documents for residential and commercial properties.
- Review and proofread documents to verify compliance with legal procedures.
- Maintain filing systems and schedule meetings.
- Review leases, title reports and other legal documents; plus monitor financial transactions.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of real estate law.
- The ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal training.
- Bilingual (French and English) is strongly desired.
- Proficiency in Conveyancer, Teraview, Microsoft Office and PCLAW software is desired.
- Have advanced organizational skills and manage multiple files at once.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with clients, lawyers, and municipal officials.
- Extensive knowledge of Ontario real estate laws and procedures.
The Law Clerk / Legal Assistant will be expected to work from our office in Rockland from 9am to 5pm. Face-coverings, hand-sanitizing and social distancing measures are in place at our office.
In addition to your resume, please include a cover letter in your LinkedIn application. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.