Marketing Breakthroughs is a full-service marketing agency with expertise in digital and traditional marketing strategies. Since our founding in 1995, we’ve served hundreds of clients throughout eastern Ontario and the GTA, and grown into one of Ottawa’s leading digital agencies.
Our client base includes professional services firms, property managers, real estate brokerages, home service contractors, high-tech firms, specialty retailers, manufacturers, distributors, media companies, colleges and universities, not-for-profit organizations, and all levels of government.
We’re searching for an experienced Project Manager to lead campaign project delivery, and nurture long-term client relationships. As an ideal candidate for this role, you’re an insightful and forward-thinking marketing strategist with agency experience and outstanding project management and client management skills. In addition, you thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and bring an unshakeable commitment to producing quality work and client satisfaction.
- Meet with potential and existing clients to understand their needs, scope project requirements and establish budgets.
- Manage client marketing campaigns from start to finish, including: building schedules, booking and managing internal resources, monitoring and reporting on progress, managing and mitigating project risk, anticipating and creatively solving problems.
- Contribute to the development of clients’ short-, medium- and long-term marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital and graphic design projects, content strategy, and other campaign tactics.
- Provide QA on all projects under your management.
- Communicate with clients as needed to discuss project status.
- Monitor projects for budget health.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with clients during and in-between projects.
- Research and stay abreast of emerging digital marketing trends and best practices.
- 3+ years of marketing experience, including developing long-term strategies.
- Significant skills and experience managing marketing projects/campaigns, ideally in an agency setting.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategy, tactics, tools, and best practices, in addition to traditional approaches.
- Strong proficiency in project delivery tools and technologies such as resource scheduling and CRM software.
- Responsive, proactive, assertive, deadline-driven; a natural leader inclined to take initiative and drive projects to successful completion.
- Exceptional client-management skills, including the ability to leverage relationships to build new business.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
In addition to your resume, please include a cover letter in your LinkedIn application. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Marketing Breakthroughs is an equal opportunity employer and accommodates people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.