Headquartered in Ottawa, BTA Design Services Inc. serves the electronic design community from Canada, specializing in ASIC and FPGA design and verification, and embedded software development services. We augment and enhance our clients’ teams and accelerate the development of complete designs.
We’re adaptable and efficient, with a brilliant staff at our core. We aim to be the best at what we do.
Our success continues to fuel growth. We are currently searching globally for a number of key technical resources, including a Senior ASIC Verification Specialist with deep expertise in UVM and SystemVerilog.
About the Position
In this role you will carry out constrained random functional coverage based verification using SystemVerilog and UVM, working from spec coverage-closed verified and debugged designs, developing environments and leveraging 3rd party VIP as appropriate. You will verify blocks or sub-systems or top level within large and very complex networking or GPU/AI SOCs in advanced technology nodes down to 3nm FinFET. You will work within a strong and very experienced team and on world class ASIC environments with BTA’s clients.
- Prime the verification activities for a block or an entire chip.
- Develop verification environment architecture using UVM.
- Document test environment associations and write test cases.
- Employ constrained random verification approaches when possible.
- Support lab bring-up with direct test cases.
- Perform code and functional coverage.
- 8+ years of experience in ASIC verification.
- Highly skilled in Verilog, SystemVerilog, other hardware description languages, and scripting languages.
- Significant experience with OVM/UVM methodologies.
- Familiarity with constrained random verification techniques, assertions and functional coverage.
- Experience with SONET, OTN, Ethernet, PCIe is a significant asset.
- Team player – excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Why Work Here?
We offer interesting work in challenging, stimulating technical environments with companies that lead the world in technology and innovation.
We recognize that our strength is in the individuals who join our team, so at BTA Design Services, we foster an environment where everyone is appreciated, trusted and engaged. We recognize that work-life balance is important and we strive to provide our employees with challenging roles that also allow them to enjoy family, friends and life outside of work.
Does this sound like the right fit for you? If so, follow this link to apply via LinkedIn.