Charron Pilon Sauvé LLP is a small team of lawyers and support staff providing bilingual legal services to clients throughout eastern Ontario since 2016. We provide a wide range of legal solutions to meet our clients needs. Our collective expertise covers a broad spectrum of practice areas, from business law to real estate and land development.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic professional to join our team as a Senior Law Clerk specializing in real estate law. This is a full-time, permanent position based at our office in Clarence-Rockland, ON which is located just 30 minutes outside of Ottawa.
- Preparing real estate documents for residential and commercial properties.
- Review and proofread documents to verify compliance with legal procedures.
- Maintain filing systems, drafting correspondence and scheduling meetings.
- Review leases, title reports and other legal documents; plus monitor financial transactions.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in real estate law.
- The ability to meet strict deadlines and to work independently with minimal training.
- Bilingual (English and French) is strongly desired.
- Proficiency in Conveyancer, Teraview, Microsoft Office and PCLAW software is desired.
- Have advanced organizational skills and have the ability to manage multiple files at once.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with clients, lawyers, and municipal officials.
Starting salary: $50,000 to $75,000, commensurate with experience
Please apply through LinkedIn here. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Charron Pilon Sauvé LLP is an equal opportunity employer and accommodates people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.