Brokrete is the first real-time storefront solution for suppliers in the construction industry. We offer a specialized e-commerce platform built for the construction commodity market. Brokrete offer suppliers and partners the opportunity to build their own real-time delivery platform using the Brokrete technology. We offer contractors a smarter and easier way to manage ready-mix concrete, aggregates and construction commodities orders through a centralized delivery platform for everyone. Our organization’s impact and prominence have grown significantly and are projected to continue to grow exponentially in the near future.
Brokrete is an innovative, fast growing, entrepreneurial company seeking an intermediate Web Developer with 4+ years of experience to join the engineering team. This role will work in cooperation with the engineering team and CTO to build web storefront marketplace and supplier management systems for Brokrete.
- Develop new, user-facing features using React.js
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Apollo GraphQL
- Proficient in Typescript
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with building raw react components
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience communicating and working directly with key stakeholders and product managers
- Startup experience
- Experience in agile environments where things change and move quickly
- Experience working in a project-based environment
- Desire to build a brand and its technology from the ground up
- Experience in Ant Design is appreciated
- Experience with e2e tests integrations is appreciated
Please submit your application through LinkedIn here. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Feel free to learn more about Brokrete on their website here.