The simple act of hiring is not the same as adding talent to your team.
We understand how important it is to find critical talent that is matched to your business, culture and workforce plan. Let us help you.
Think you can’t afford your own dedicated Recruiter? BSG Talent Solutions provides SMEs with the emerging best practice for recruitment with a flexible, on-demand, embedded service offering, focused sourcing, recruitment and placement.
The BSG Talent Solutions offering is a unique, embedded model designed to drive the success and sustainability of talent planning, recruitment, onboarding and integration of required skilled resources. Specifically designed for small to medium sized enterprises, including NGOs/NFPs, technology and private businesses. The solutions are tailored and flexible to meet the needs of our clients.
Creating a Talent Strategy Together
Organizations who benefit from our solutions are often those who have limited available expertise, require support due to bandwidth and those who simply need effective options on how they add talent to their team.
Recruitment Partnership versus Traditional Transactional Candidate Placement
Unlike traditional recruitment firms, our team of Recruiters are not commissioned on placement. Our focus and commitment is to the client. Success is ensuring our clients are adding the right talent with the best possible candidates by:
- Building awareness and client brand
- Sourcing with conventional and creative approaches
- Working diligently until the quality hire is found
- Discouraging the behaviour of knee-jerk or panic-driven hires
Our cost-effective approach and focused efforts offers a thorough search and diligence in hiring, even when there are time pressures. BSG Talent Solutions focuses on the value of added with true partnership, aligned with organization goals and strategies, as well as focuses on first year outcomes.
Talent Solutions Services
- BSG Recruitment Solutions
- Executive Recruitment
- Talent Review & Strategy
- Business Pivot Talent Strategy
- New Hire Onboarding
- Dedicated ‘embedded’ recruiter when required for full cycle recruitment
- Working with your team: closely connected to business, culture and organization
- Responsive to the need as it evolves
- The talent pool created belongs to you
- Social media support to enhance reach and leverage your brand
- Specialists in recruitment of senior leaders and executive level resources for small/medium sized businesses and NGOs
- Dedicated, experienced and well networked senior level recruiters working closely with your team
- Deep experience and knowledge of talent and recruitment needs and strategies
- Strategies aligned to organizational goals, direction and culture
- Develop talent plan & roadmap
- Establish Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
- Sourcing strategies
- Anticipate key gaps and functional pinch points
- Prioritize key hires and timing
- Review of business plans: current/new business direction & milestones
- Customer traction (growth demands)
- Opportunities with current team: shift roles & develop
- Key gaps: identify, define and prioritize
- Establish the experience you want new employees to have on day-one
- Bring your culture, your routines and your norms to life with comprehensive onboarding
- Understand what success looks like after 3, 6 and 12 months – develop the plan to ensure success of your critical new hires
Trying to keep up with recruitment demands? SMEs often struggle with effective recruitment strategies and feel their only option is an expensive recruitment firm.
Business Sherpa Group’s Talent Solutions team can support your strategic hiring efforts at a fraction of the cost of an agency. With a focus on keeping efforts “in-house” all resumes and tools become yours, and branding is done under your banner. We also work to enhance the capability and capacity of your internal team.
What Our Talent Solutions Clients Are Saying
We’re a lean organization and didn’t have the time to actively recruit and find good candidates. Having the BSG Talent Solutions team put their experience and dedicated time to use saved us from trying to recruit on the side of our desks. They helped us find an awesome Director of Finance with the right caliber of skills and within our budget. The experience was positive and demonstrated the value of using part-time dedicated support in smaller businesses.