Ensure a Proper Investigation
We can help guide you to conduct your own investigation or act as third-party investigators.
An investigation into alleged wrongdoing should be conducted fairly and objectively, as well as quickly as possible to the relevant incident. It should also consider and provide the following:
- background information leading to the relevant incident;
- input from the witness or witnesses;
- the employee’s response to the allegation(s);
- an analysis of the facts; and
- the conclusion as to whether or not misconduct has taken