We’re at the CSAE Conference!
Canadian Society of Association Executives (CSAE) is holding their National Conference and Showcase in Ottawa this year. CSAE brings together Canada’s leaders and decision-makers in the association and not-for-profit sector. They gather to learn, share ideas— and explore the best in products and services to help their organizations succeed. The conference runs from October 24-26.
We’re proud and excited to be participating in this year’s conference in a couple of ways…
The Exhibition Showcase
We are exhibiting! Our Executive Leaders and Margo will be on site holding free 30-minute consultations during the exhibition period. If you’d like to chat about Finance, Strategy and Governance, HR, and Talent Solutions our team will be there ready for you.
If you’d like to book your consultation ahead of time, please send us a note at email@example.com.
- The exhibition period runs from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm on Thursday, October 25th.
- It will be held at the Shaw Centre, Ottawa.
- Executive Leads from Finance, HR, Talent Solutions, Strategy and Governance will be on site.
- Free 30-minute consultations can be booked in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Margo will be speaking on Thursday, October 25th about “Small and Mighty: The Future State of Work for Associations”.
The pressure for associations to transform and adjust to new realities is intense. Creatively leveraging alternate business models, adopting accelerating technologies and organizing into unconventional workplaces is not just an opportunity – it’s becoming a necessity. In contrast, organizations that are hanging onto old structures and business models are at risk of becoming irrelevant. This session will delve deeply into the new realities faced by associations and offer strategies for adapting to ensure resilience and sustainability.
- The talk runs from 4:00 pm to 5:15 pm on Thursday, October 25th.
- Located at Governor General I, Level 4, in the Westin Ottawa.
- Margo Crawford will be speaking on the future state of work for associations.
We hope to see you at CSAE!