Business Sherpa Group (BSG) is growing and we’re looking to bring additional experienced bookkeepers on board.
We provide outsourced services to our expanding client base in several functional areas using an embedded resource model. In this way of working, BSG provides a highly-trained resource who works as part of the client team over an extended period where they quickly learn to share the client’s business priorities.
Our consultants provide a customized service with the robust back-up support of a full team to draw upon as needed. It’s a flexible offering so the client can access additional resources for specialized advice or handle the ups and downs of seasonal volume.
The benefits of working with our team are significant:
- Flexible Work: Either at home, at a client site, or in our office. Work as much or as little as you want to create the work-life balance that works for you.
- Collaboration: You’re well supported by top-notch professionals across several functional areas to solve client challenges and implement best practices when needed.
- Less Business Development: Spend more time doing what you love, and less time on client acquisition and administration.
- BSG Best Practices: You have access to our shared library of best practices and resources to help improve client service delivery.
- Professional Development: Attend regular thought leadership sessions to stay on top of current trends and strengthen skills.
- Regular Socials: Connect socially with other consultants and have some fun by attending our regular socials.
Find out more about Business Sherpa Group ’s professional services, what we can offer you and how you can join the team. Tell us about yourself and what motivates you, or share this with your Bookkeeper friends!
About the Author
Sandy Berry has been crunching numbers and taming paper tigers for over 20 years. Joining the Business Sherpa Group in 2016, she instantly found a home for her accounting talents. She began her career with a CPA firm, working with clients from a variety of industries providing accounting, tax and bookkeeping services. After relocating to Ottawa, she furthered her career by moving into the arena of non-profit accounting, supervising accounts payable and receivable staff. As a graduate of Fanshawe College, Sandy is committed to life-long learning and has continued her accounting and human resource education at Lambton and Algonquin Colleges.