Suzanne Bali-Courtemanche, CHRL, Director, Human Resources
Connect on LinkedIn
Suzanne is fully bilingual and brings a wealth of demonstrated experience in organizational transformation and change initiatives through the design, development and implementation of tailored HR strategies and supporting operational plans for SME’s, global organizations, non-for-profit organizations and higher education in both unionized and non-unionized work environments.
Suzanne’s overarching area of focus includes HR governance and translating organizational goals into tangible HR plans that help foster growth & performance, employee experience and service excellence.
When not working, Suzanne loves spending quality time with friends and family, notably her grandson. She enjoys cycling with her husband and walking their dogs, all while listening to music, a huge part of her life.
Education and Credentials
- University of Toronto Rotman School of Management / Telfer School of Management, Advanced Program – Human Resources, 2007
- Business Administration Diploma
- Certified Human Resources Leader Designation
Prior roles include
- Director, Human Resources – The Canadian Nurses Protective Society
- Director, Talent Management / Human Resources – University of Ottawa
- Director, Human Resources – Cassidian Communications (Airbus)
- Director, Human Resources – RONA L’Entrepôt
- HR Consulting
- Manager, Human Resources Conexant Systems (Semiconductor Industry)